Authors - Publishers
How to manage your royalties
Sign up, services and contracts
- I'm under 18, can I subscribe to Soundreef?
- Why choose Soundreef to manage my copyrights?
- How do I sign up?
- What is the difference between Collecting services and In-Store?
- How do I switch from another collecting society, e.g. SIAE to Soundreef?
- Can I register one account for both Collecting Services and In-Store?
Personal Data Modification
- What is the IPI code and how is it added to my Soundreef account?
- There's an error in my profile name, can I correct it?
- Can I change my Soundreef alias?
- My company has changed headquarters, VAT number/legal representative, can I update the contract or my personal data?
- Which personal data can I change myself from my account?
- Can I change my date of birth?
- How much does it cost to register tracks? Are there any annual fees?
- How do I register my tracks in Soundreef?
- Can I register tracks with multiple Soundreef songwriters or publishers?
- My co-authors/publishers are not registered in Soundreef, can I still register my tracks?
- Why are my track icons blue?
- How do I know if a registration is complete and active?
Modify track registrations
- I didn't select Soundreef as my collecting society during my track registration, do I need change it?
- Why are the names of some co-songwriters greyed-out and some others not?
- Can I add/replace the mp3 file of a track?
- Can I delete a track from my account?
- How do I edit a registration to indicate a new division of share ownership?
- Can I go back and change some details during the registration process?
- How do I notify an organiser that I’m registered with Soundreef?
- What obligations does an author/publisher have for a live show? What about the organiser?
- Can I add to my setlist, tracks that I've asked to modify and are currently being worked on?
- If a songwriter is not the performer of their tracks, how do you protect them in case of live events?
- How do you calculate the value of royalties for live events?
- Is there a different procedure for DJ sets?
Reports and payments
- How are royalties grouped in my account?
- How are the royalty data published in my account?
- When do you report and pay YouTube royalties?
- What are the reporting and payment times for live events?
- When do you report and pay royalties for radio and TV?
- When is payday for Collecting services?
Background music and In-Store Network
- Does Soundreef broadcast my music on the In-Store radio?
- When do you publish In-Store statistics in my account?
- Is there a difference between BMS and IN?
- What is the value of In-Store royalties?
- Does Soundreef broadcast my music?
- How long does it take for my tracks to be assessed for the In-Store service?
Phono-mechanical, radio/TV, cinema and other uses
- My music has been synced on a film, TV series and other audiovisual products. Does Soundreef collect my rights?
- What is the value of a Radio/TV play?
- Where do I find the details of my Radio/TV plays?
- Do I have to request SIAE stamps to print my CDs?
- Do I have to put the Soundreef logo on my CDs?
- How do I proceed if I print my CDs abroad?
Online and Youtube
- How do you activate reporting and payment of YouTube royalties?
- Does Soundreef distribute my tracks on YouTube and other digital platforms?
- Does Soundreef manage my rights even if I don't enter the ISRC code to my tracks?
- Can I check which videos the YouTube views are from?
- Does my position in Soundreef conflict with the distribution on digital platforms?
- How to value the royalties accrued from online uses?
Protection from plagiarism via Blockchain
- What is the hash print of a file?
- Can I verify the registration in Blockchain?
- Why does Soundreef allow registration in Blockchain?
- I already got the Blockchain certification of my tracks registered with another collecting society, do I have to do it again?
- When I register my tracks, are they automatically protected from plagiarism?
- What is a time stamp?
My Soundreef Mobile Account
- “We’re calculating your royalties and you’ll see them here shortly”, what does it mean?
- Which sections of my account are available on the App?
- How do I enter to my Soundreef account by App?
- Can I subscribe to Soundreef by APP?
- What is the Payment section on the App?
- How do I check the reports on the App?