What if I'm registered to another collecting society, like ASCAP/BMI/SESAC?

We need 100% of the music rights (composition as well as master shares) to license your tracks to store chains. If you are currently registered to ASCAP or BMI, as soon as you indicate your collecting society in our music registration procedure, our system will generate the corresponding ASCAP/BMI Exoneration notice to be sent to the collecting itself.

If you are registered to SESAC in particular, you'll need to directly get in touch with them, verifying terms and conditions to register your tracks to Soundreef too, as there's no automated procedure in place at the moment for the related Exoneration notice. You can get back to us, as soon as you receive the necessary clarifications from SESAC on the matter.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.