Do I need to register with both Safe Creative and Soundreef?

At the moment it is necessary to create two different accounts as the copyright protection is an external service offered by our partner Safe Creative. We plan on integrating this service into our services soon.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.